Unleashing the potential of Building Infrastructure Modeling with secure connectivity and traceability
Not only we can support digitalization of manual processes, but we do so with no compromise on data security and compliance to applicable standards and legal requirements. Trace digital solutions for engineering and construction (E&C) are designed to boost site productivity by offering simple plug-in solutions to manage construction process complexity, reduce project delays and cost overruns in all three phases of design, construction, and operations of the E&C value chain.
Trace digital journal for construction sites and the the case of the Swedish subsidiary of INTEROC AB is a good example. DigiDiary application, connects in and off-site stakeholders around the construction project, and facilitates seamless data capture and diffusion of site conditions, progress, daily checklists, project deviations and special notices. It provides a red-thread throughout the construction site processes and facilitates project follow up and faster site intervention with real-time information capture and sharing.
TRACE SOLUTIONS IN ACTION
By implementing Trace solution, INTEROC VVS AB Unit could ensure and prove compliance with the new regulation on holding site operations journal that came into force as of January 2016. Additionally, the unit streamlined delivery process and started saving 20% on construction site data capture processing times, reduced error-prone communication and enabled course corrections to be duly made avoiding time and budget overruns.
BENEFITS OF TRACE SOLUTIONS FOR E&C INDUSTRY
Benefits of Trace digital solutions for Engineering and Construction sector:
• Eliminate risk of non-compliance to institutional norms, rules and procedures in every transaction, and provide traceability around the entire value chain.
• Reduce non-value adding activities and error prone communication with real time data sharing and coordination across stakeholders.
• Optimize site activities by enabling course corrections to be shared instantly with on-site and off-site contractors.
• Allow site supervisor to follow up and ensure the correct implementation of project additions and deviations enabling clear ownership and control over site processes.
• Improve quality of data shared and reduce process lead time in the three phases of E&C value chain.
• Mitigate security and data breach risks with a decentralized systems connecting multiple nodes of information, processes and users through role-based verified accesses to connected sensory systems, mobile devices, and new software applications.
TALK TO AN INDUSTRY EXPERT
DIGITAL TRACE NORWAY AS
DIGITAL TRACE SWEDEN AB
Gustav III:s Boulevard 46
SE-169 73 Solna
+47 414 22 97
© Copyright 2017 DIGITAL TRACE INTERNATIONAL AB. All rights reserved.
TM - Lequinox® and Lequa Model® are registered marks of Lequa AB. All rights reserved.