TRACE, OPTIMISE, PROTECT.
HARNESS THE BENEFITS OF DIGITALIZATION
AND MITIGATE IP THEFT AND DATA BREACH RISKS.
TRACE SOLUTIONS BASED ON
LEQUINOX® TRUST SERVICE PLATFORM
TRACE International AB, a Swedish limited liability company, is dedicated to create compliance and traceability around the engineering and construction value chain.
Using Lequinox technology as a base, TRACE enables development of applications for the industry. TRACE is setting the foundation for Building Infrastructure Modeling (BIM) with legal assurance and interoperability.
Why Lequinox® trust service platform?
Lequinox trust service platform empowers applications, services and IoT with electronic signature-, certificate- and other trust services.
Enabling trust service providers to meet the requirements in legislation and trust service standards such as eIDAS and GDPR regarding electronic signatures, certificates and the processing of personal data. Compatible with other trust service technologies, such as smart cards and Blockchain.
How the Lequinox trust service platform meets legal requirements
The Regulation on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market (eIDAS) entered into force in July 2016 in the EU Member States. It creates a European internal market for electronic trust services – namely electronic signatures, electronic seals, time stamp, electronic delivery service and website authentication - by setting down requirements for such services and ensuring that they have the same legal status as traditional paper based services.
The Lequinox trust service platform enables organisations to provide trust services (such as the creation, verification and validation of electronic signatures, electronic seals and electronic time stamps services) that comply with these requirements.
As a trust service provider you can choose if you want to use the built-in advanced electronic signatures or seals or if you want to go a step further and issue qualified electronic certificates by getting qualified status by the supervisory body in your country.
With applications connected to the Lequinox trust service platform you will be able to:
- Sign files with advanced electronic signatures (See Article 3.11. and 26)
- Add company advanced electronic seal to roles and signatures (see Article 3.26 and 36)
- Apply for qualified status from the supervisory body in your country to be able to issue qualified certificates (See Article 3.15 and 3.20).
The new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will introduce the same requirements for the processing of personal data in all EU-countries when it enters into force in 2018. It sets up a number of requirements for every organisation that processes personal data to protect it from destruction and alteration and to provide information to the registered persons (data subjects) on what data relating to them is processed. GDPR furthermore requires that anyone processing data can show that they follow the legal requirements and have e.g. provided information to, or received consent from each individual.
When you use the Lequinox trust service platform for the processing of personal data, or files that contain personal data, you will be able to communicate directly with the data subject. It is possible to inform the data subject before the personal data is actually transferred/used of how it will be used and for what purpose and if needed; get a clear-cut consent. The communication will be recorded and saved so both you and the data subject will be able to prove what information has been provided and the details of any consent that has been given. It also enables data subjects to continuously check and update their data to keep it up to date and rectify errors.
- Easy to fulfil information requirements to data subjects (See Article 12)
- Get electronically verifiable documentation of your processing of personal data e.g. what data was processed, for what purpose and any consents (See Art 24)
- Ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability, resilience and ability to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident (See Article 32).
- Ensure that your systems fulfil the requirements of privacy by design (See Article 25.1)
- Ensure that your systems fulfil the requirements of privacy by default (See Article 25.2)
- Allow for data portability (See Article 20)
- Enable pseudonymisation of data (See Article 4.5)
HPE LEQUINOX TRUST SERVICE PROVIDER PLATFORM
As organizations become digital, the Lequinox solution enables LEGAL ASSURANCE via real-time notarized processes, compliance to business regulations and EU laws in hybrid environments.
Business Development Manager, HPE TS Consulting, EMEA
TALK TO AN INDUSTRY EXPERT
DIGITAL TRACE NORWAY AS
DIGITAL TRACE SWEDEN AB
Gustav III:s Boulevard 46
SE-169 73 Solna
+47 414 22 97
© Copyright 2017 DIGITAL TRACE INTERNATIONAL AB. All rights reserved.
TM - Lequinox® and Lequa Model® are registered marks of Lequa AB. All rights reserved.